Ooni Koda 12" Gas Powered Pizza Oven
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control, start cooking right away.
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Cooking surface: 13¼″ x 13¼″
- Reaches 500°C (932°F) in just 15 minutes
- Super light weighing at just 9.25kg
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included
- Temperature resistant Carbon Steel Shell
Perfect pizza cooked in little to no time. With the Ooni Koda 12"" Gas Powered Pizza Oven you'll be able to cook with ease and no fuss. By cooking with the gas model you'll have more time to do the things you love. Simply unbox, pop the legs down and connect to the gas tank, you'll be ready to go.
Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
What you need to know;
By choosing the Gas Pizza Oven you just need to connect a propane tank and start cooking with ultimate close control of the temperature with the control dial.
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Hose Outlet: 8mm barb terminal (supplied fully assembled to hose)
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 37mBar Propane Regulator
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on.
- Ooni Koda is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
|Limited Warranty (Years)||1 Year|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.