Ooni Premium Hardwood Pellets 3kg
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Easy to light
- Burn efficiently
- Produce very little ash waste
- 2-3 hours of continuous cooking
Ooni Hardwood Pellets are easy to light, burn efficiently, and produce very little ash waste. 3 big ticks when it comes to Pellets. Available in 3kg and 10kg bags The Ooni Premium Hardwood Pellets are just what pellet-fuelled Ooni pizza ovens need.
Ooni Hardwood pellets are PEFC Certified to ensure they are sustainably produced and are manufactured to ENplus® standards.
One bag of pellets will last for a good 2-3 hours of continuous cooking. And you can get the first pizza done with just 300g of pellets. The pellets are 'food safe' and suitable to use in pellet-fuelled Ooni pizza ovens, as well as other pellet grills and barbecues.
Please note not all Ooni Pizza Ovens are compatible with pellets. Check your oven's information for more details. Please store your pellets in a warm, dry place (and not a garden shed). The pellets absorb moisture from the air and this can affect their performance.
|Weight of Bag||3kg|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.