Ooni Pro 16" Multi Fuel Pizza Oven
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking flexibility
- Additional temperature control and consistency
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Includes two styles of an oven door
- Cooking surface: 16""
- Reaches 500°C (932°F) in just 15 minutes
- Extra-large cooking area for pizzas, meat joints, vegetables, fish and more.
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Choose and change your fuel as you wish.
Perfect pizza cooked in little to no time. With the Ooni Pro 16"" Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven, you have the best of both worlds. Choose from Authentic Wood tasting Pizza or quick, simple, and ready in minutes with the Ooni Gas Burner.
The Ooni Pro includes two styles of an oven door: the Pizza Door with a postbox-style entry that’s perfect to slide pizzas in and out with ease, and the full door that enables faster heating time and fuller heat retention in your Ooni Pro. This offers a range of cooks available from meats, fish, breads, and Pizza of course. The Pro offers flexibility like no other. To transform your Pro into a Gas compatible model you will only need the Ooni Pro Gas Burner which will need to be purchased separately.
A customer designed fuel tray maximizes the airflow and delivered the powerful blast of searing flames. As with all Ooni models, the Karu is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F).
Please note - The Ooni Pro Gas Burner is an optional upgrade that is not included with the model, please purchase separately. Also that the Ooni Pro 16is not compatible with wood pellets - Ooni Pro 16 is fuelled by kindling sized wood logs/wood logs, charcoal or the separately available gas burner.
|Limited Warranty (Years)||1 Year|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.