RME 339.0 GB Lawn Mower
The STIHL RME 339 electric lawn mower is perfect for small lawns up to 500m2 in size. With a cutting width of 37cm/14.5" and a cable length of 17 m, it is lightweight, compact and simple to use.
The STIHL RME 339 electric lawn mower is perfect for small lawns up to 500m2 in size. With a cutting width of 37cm/14.5" and a cable length of 17 m, it is lightweight, compact and simple to use. Fitted with an integrated cable strain relief to ensure secure fastening to the mower handle. The central cutting height adjustment can be adjusted in six settings between 20 and 70 mm, enabling you to achieve a perfectly cut lawn. Featuring a fold-open 40-litre grass catcher box with grass level indicator to make emptying the grass nice and simple. The foldable handlebar offers you even more convenience, allowing you to store the electric lawn mower in a space-saving manner. Carrying handles makes it simple to transport to the storage location. The machine is equipped with a robust and durable polymer housing. And if you wish to mulch your lawn, you can convert this electric lawn mower into a Multi-mower with the appropriate mulching kit available as an accessory
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.