Robert Charles Fiji Extending Ten Seat Set
- Powder coated aluminium table top and fame
- 10 All weather textilene fabric chairs
- Padded chairs for extra comfort
- Stacking chairs
- Easy action extending table
The modern Robert Charles Fiji Extending Ten Seat set is a classic combination of modern and class. The powder coated aluminium table is designed to be left outside all year long. The extending table makes dining with extra simple and easy.
The extra padding on the 10 textilene chairs gives superior comfort whilst being a practical stacking chairs designed for easy storage over the harsh winter months.
The butterfly table motion makes extending easy. Just pull either end of the out to revel the additional butterfly section, rotation this around, and then push both ends back in to connect to the additional middle section.
Cleaning a set of furniture has never been easier. Just a bucket of soapy water with a hose pipe on a gentle setting. Sponge down the set with the soapy water and wash off with the gentle hose.
The table measurements without extension is 199cm x 100cm, once the table is extended it becomes 295cm x 100cm. This dining set is also available as an 8 Seat Extending Dining Set.
|Material||Powder Coated Aluminium|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.