Robert Charles Framed Willow Trellis Panel 1.8m x 0.6m
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Strong and Robust
- Neat Frame
- Transform those garden walls
- Perfect for climbing plants
- Unpeeled and heat-treated willow
- Nailed with nickelage nails
The Robert Charles Framed Willow Trellis Panel forms the perfect structure for those climbing plants, perfect for offering support to your climbers in the garden and create a beautiful arrangement. The Trellis gives those boring walls or garages some life and transforms them into an attractive feature. Thie Trellis is ideal for those climbing plants such as Sweet Peas, Honeysuckle, and Clematis.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.