Scottish Salmon For Cats 1.5kg
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- This recipe is made using Salmon
- This product contains 85% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you cat will need
- Suitable for all ages of cats
Scottish Salmon uses human graded salmon. This contains a 85% meat so it is high in protein which your cat needs. This diet is close to what there ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your cat will require. This can be fed to cats of all life stages so you can feed it from once your kitten has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the canagan recipes are grain free.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (31%), Sweet Potato, Dried Herring (12%), Dried Scottish Salmon (11%), Potato, Salmon Oil (8.1%), Dried White Fish (6.5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4.65%), Salmon Stock (2.3%), Minerals, Vitamins, Alfalfa, Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek.
Crude Protein 37.00%
Fat Content 20.00%
Crude Fibres 1.50%
Crude Ash 9.50%
Omega 6 1.33%
Omega 3 3.89%
Vitamin A 25,000 IU
Vitamin D3 1,730 IU
Vitamin E 320 IU
Taurine 2,200 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 267 mg
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 240 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 90 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 19 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.64 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If your cat is underweight then you should add 10% more food into their diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Food Type||Scottish Salmon|
|Type||Cat Dry Food|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.