- This can be added to your dogs diet to create a healthy diet.
- This contains 80% meat
- This product uses British ingredient
- When added to a complete diet, you will see visible signs of improvements to your dog
This recipe contains British ingredients that are human grade, this will make a delicious meal for your dog. There is a high percentage of meat for your dog but also includes vegetable and botanicals. this sensitive diet is perfect for for dogs with sensitive tummy's, but also dogs that suffer with pancreatitis, or are prone to getting bladder stones. in this diet there is no offal and this means that the diet is lower in fat and also is low in purine. this diet is also good for dogs that need to lose a little bit of weight. This food will also create visible signs of improvement to your dogs health such as: healthy looking skin, glossy coat, better digestion, healthier teeth and gums and strong bones. There are no artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Once this is defrosted this must be used with 4 days.
Turkey with bone, Green Lambs Tripe, Broccoli, Carrot, Swede, Flaxseed Oil, Kelp, Celery Seeds, Alfalfa, Nettles, Psyllium Husks, Clivers and Wild Yam.
Moisture 70.70%Protein 16.40%Fat 6%Ash 2.70%Fibre 0.30%
Calcium 0.69%Phosphorous 0.44%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
adult dog- 2-3% of there ideal body weight per day. However all dogs are different so the serving quantity's may need to be adjusted.
when handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Material||Turkey and Tripe|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.