STIHL MH 445.0 R Tiller
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
The STIHL tiller MH 445 is ideal for use on confined plots of land and small flower beds. Compact dimensions and a standard width of 45 cm ensure a high degree of manoeuvrability while working. The working width can be reduced to 25 cm to plough particularly narrow rows.
The STIHL tiller MH 445 is ideal for use on confined plots of land and small flower beds. Compact dimensions and a standard width of 45 cm ensure a high degree of manoeuvrability while working. The working width can be reduced to 25 cm to plough particularly narrow rows. The powerful, durable petrol engine helps you make quick and easy work of turning the soil. The blades dig into the ground, break up clods of earth and mix the soil with an optimised burrowing action. The height-adjustable brake spur guarantees precision control. The anti-vibration system absorbs the majority of vibrations from the engine, which minimises fatigue and allows you to operate the tiller for longer. Effective balancing and the central handlebar adjustment feature ensure comfortable handling, allowing you to guide the machine ergonomically and with minimal effort. Prior to performing cleaning or assembly work, the STIHL MH 445 can be tipped onto its transport wheels to give easier access to the blades.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.