Traditional Dinner 300g
- This is a complete and balanced meal
- Suitable for all dogs aged 20weeks and above
- This is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All the ingredients are ethically sourced
These blocks are created to be a complete and nutritionally balanced meal for your dog. In which all the ingredients have been ethically sourced and are human graded. These make feeding raw simple as all you need to do is get this out and thaw them out and serve. this is ideal if your dog averages around 300g, 600g, 900g each day as you just need to get out the whole block or multiples. Out the freezer. These blocks contain 60% meat, with fruit and vegetables. in this meal there is no meat meal or derivatives. this meal is bone free.
Crude Fat 8%
Crude Ash 2%
Crude Fibre 1%
Kcal 164 Kcal/100g
ADDITIVESSVitamin A 1,000IU
Vitamin D 100IU
Vitamin E 14mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 50.1mg, (Zn 18.3mg)
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 20mg, (Fe 6mg)
Copper (Ii) Sulphate Pentahydrate 7.2mg (Cu 1.8mg)
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.4mg (I 0.26mg)
Selenised Yeast Inactivated 8.6 mg (Se 0.02mg)
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
The amount of food that will be needed to feed your dog will vary depending on their weight and activity level. So you may need to alter dependingly
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Material||Tripe and Chicken|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.