Traeger Ironwood D2 885
- Next generation Traeger grill complete with WiFIRE®, TurboTemp® and direct drive technology
- Includes a GrillGuide® integrated into the Traeger smartphone app
- Double side-wall insulation for exceptional heat retention
- Pellet sensor, never forget to fill up your hopper again
Traeger’s Ironwood 885 pellet grill is a top end and reliable wood pellet grill that offers top of the range specs and technology alongside fantastic cooking. Being a next generation grill means that the Ironwood incorporates WiFIRE® technology which works remotely from your smartphone alongside the D2® Direct Drive, the TurboTemp® and the pellet sensor.
These three systems ensure that you always know how much fuel you’ve got in your hopper and that the pellets are used efficiently and effectively to heat up your grill and keep it at a consistent temperature. The Ironwood comes with double side-wall insulation meaning that the heat produced within the grill is retained for longer, this saves on pellet waste and keeps the grill running at its perfect temperature.
The Ironwood 885 wood pellet grill is the perfect tool for any adventurous soul looking to experiment with new flavours and consistently good food.
|Barbecue Fuel Type||Pellet Barbecue|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Maintenance||Clean equipment after use|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.