Traeger Pro D2 780 BBQ
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Utilises WiFIRE® technology for an optimised control experience
- Monitor and adjust your grill from anywhere
- Heats up faster, produces better smoke and gives a high quality wood-fired flavour
- Comes included with a GrillGuide® which includes step by step cooking instructions from an app
- Stylish design with a sleek black coloured finish
Traeger’s Pro 780 wood pellet grill is one of the best-selling pellet grills in the World. It offers the most proficient way to grill with its WiFIRE® technology that allows you to remotely control your grill anywhere at any time through the Traeger smartphone app.
Three distinctive systems define what makes the Pro 780 grill so effective, its WiFIRE® technology paired with the D2® controller, the Pro D2® Direct Drive which improves the grills heating and searing and the TurboTemp® which offers lightning fast start up times and a much more efficient recovery period.
Every Pro 780 comes with a GrillGuide® which offers step by step cooking instructions for over 1500 recipes all from the ease of your Traeger smartphone app. The Traeger Pro 780 grill can be used with any Traeger wood pellet offering a fast and reliable way to grill and cook your food any time of the day and in any season. This grill is perfect for anyone looking to take a step up when eating and preparing meals.
|Barbecue Fuel Type||Pellet Barbecue|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Maintenance||Clean equipment after use|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||Out Of Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.