Traeger Timberline D2 1300 & Free Cover
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Free Traeger Timberline 1300 Cover
- Receive 2 FREE bags of pellets exclusive to Chessington Garden Centre, just add to the basket where the discount will be applied with any purchase of a Traeger Grills (limited offer)
- WiFire Technology
- D2 Direct Drive
- Super Smoke Mode
- Included Meat Probe
- 3 tiers of stainless steel interior
- Hopper Clean Out
- Traeger Pellet Sensor
- 1300 Square inch grilling area
The Timberline 1300 grill by Traeger is the most superior outdoor cooking solution which pushes the bar higher than ever before. Built from high-quality stainless steel the Timberline 1300 can produce and retain heat exceptionally well and you will never run out of pellets in the grill thanks to the pellet sensor keeping your hopper filled up.
With WiFIRE® technology integrated into the grill you can control and assess your grill from anywhere through the Traeger smartphone app, included in this app is the GrillGuide® which offers over 1500 step by step recipe for your grill. With the integrated Direct Drive, TurboTemp® system and the D2® Controller this grill offers a fantastic degree of control for any avid grill user and will start up quicker than other grills whilst controlling its temperature consistently.
Every 1300 comes with a discrete and concealed grease management system that allows you to handle and dispose of greasy food waste with ease without it ruining the look of your grill. Get your hands on the Timberline 1300 today and you will be grilling like a pro in no time!
|Barbecue Fuel Type||Pellet Barbecue|
|Griddle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Material||Stainless Steel|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Range Name||Timberline Series|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.