Traeger Timberline D2 850
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Designed for the best possible wood grilled flavour
- Integrates WiFIRE® technology for easy and efficient grill control
- Comes with a Timberline D2® Direct Drive and the TurboTemp® system for fast start up and heat times
- Includes a GrillGuide® with over 1500 step by step recipes
- Durable stainless-steel grates/interior
The Timberline 850 grill by Traeger is the superior outdoor cooking solution which pushes the bar higher than ever before. Built from high quality stainless steel the Timberline 850 can produce and retain heat exceptionally well and you will never run out of pellets in the grill thanks to the pellet sensor keeping your hopper filled up.
With WiFIRE® technology integrated into the grill you can control and assess your grill from anywhere through the Traeger smartphone app, included in this app is the GrillGuide® which offers over 1500 step by step recipe for your grill. With the integrated Direct Drive, TurboTemp® system and the D2® Controller this grill offers a fantastic degree of control for any avid grill user and will start up quicker than other grills whilst controlling its temperature consistently.
Every 850 comes with a discrete and concealed grease management system that allows you to handle and dispose of greasy food waste with ease without it ruining the look of your grill. Get your hands on the Timberline 850 today and you will be grilling like a pro in no time!
|Barbecue Fuel Type||Pellet Barbecue|
|Griddle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Material||Stainless Steel|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Maintenance||Clean equipment after use|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.