Traeger Timberline D2 850
- Designed for the best possible wood grilled flavour
- Integrates WiFIRE® technology for easy and efficient grill control
- Comes with a Timberline D2® Direct Drive and the TurboTemp® system for fast start up and heat times
- Includes a GrillGuide® with over 1500 step by step recipes
- Durable stainless-steel grates/interior
The Timberline 850 grill by Traeger is the superior outdoor cooking solution which pushes the bar higher than ever before. Built from high quality stainless steel the Timberline 850 can produce and retain heat exceptionally well and you will never run out of pellets in the grill thanks to the pellet sensor keeping your hopper filled up.
With WiFIRE® technology integrated into the grill you can control and assess your grill from anywhere through the Traeger smartphone app, included in this app is the GrillGuide® which offers over 1500 step by step recipe for your grill. With the integrated Direct Drive, TurboTemp® system and the D2® Controller this grill offers a fantastic degree of control for any avid grill user and will start up quicker than other grills whilst controlling its temperature consistently.
Every 850 comes with a discrete and concealed grease management system that allows you to handle and dispose of greasy food waste with ease without it ruining the look of your grill. Get your hands on the Timberline 850 today and you will be grilling like a pro in no time!
|Barbecue Fuel Type||Pellet Barbecue|
|Griddle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Material||Stainless Steel|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Maintenance||Clean equipment after use|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.