Vlaze Adapt 240
- Unique and innovative units that your outside space has been missing.
- Made from built to last Stainless Steel
- Choice of 3 different worktop materials
- The option of unique vibrant colors
- Choice of wheels for ease of movement
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Hand-built in the UK
Vlaze Adapt vitreous enamel kitchen modules are the unique and innovative units that your outside space has been missing. These freestanding kitchen units that can be used both indoors to outside and can be moved seamlessly with the option of wheels.
Vlaze Adapt Range is available in 3 different sizes and 5 beautiful enameled finishes. The customisation does not stop there with the additional choice of worktop to suit your own space. You can even choose between castors and wheels to move with ease.
This Vlaze Adapt 240 is the largest of the Adapt range, at 240cm wide and 90cm high, designed for those that love hosting and entertaining friends and family. As a linear free-standing kitchen with large storage space in the stainless steel units and the option to fit sinks, grills and Kamado's it brings the high-end finish of indoor kitchens to outdoor cooking.
The models are hand-built in the Isle of Wight, designed to last.
Vlaze Adapt modules are shipped directly from the supplier. All Adapt units are built to order and take 2-4 weeks to dispatch.
In addition to your order confirmation from Chessington Garden Centre, you will receive a specific dispatch date on your order confirmation direct from the supplier.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||Yes|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Both|
|Limited Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.