Free Delivery on orders over £100.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- The waspinator is a clever and effective way of warning off waps.
- Its clever design appears as a real rival nest to a wasp
- Wasps are really territorial and will avoid a competitors nest, problem sorted!
- This is a safe effective way of keeping areas free of wasps
- Clears an area 12m in diameter-use anywhere in the garden
The Waspinator is an amazing deterrent and wasp repellent. Keep this in your garden anthe clever design acts as a rival wasp nest which in turn wards off wasps who are naturally territorial.
Waspinator is like a scarecrow for wasps : they see it, are frightened by it, and fly away from it. Leave it out all season and they will stay away - they think the garden is another colony’s territory.
Wasps are very territorial, if a wasp goes too near another colony’s nest, the nest’s defenders will attack it and chase it away. Consequently wasps instinctively know to stay well away from nests that aren’t their own.
Single boxed unit.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.