The Original GARDENA System
Thanks to the system products of the Original GARDENA System any watering accessory can be easily and quickly connected to the hose. Everything interconnects from start to finish and stays watertight.
Specially shaped sleeve nut for a very tight fit and trouble-free assembly, grooved soft plastic grip for comfortable handling.
Dark Hose End
The dark water stop on the hose end makes it possible to easily change accessory without having to go to the tap
Connection at the hose end
The GARDENA Water Stop is connected to the hose outlet. When a connecting device is disconnected, e.g. a nozzle or sprinkler, it stops the water automatically. When a device is connected, the water flows freely again. It saves a trip to the tap when changing accessories. The Water Stop is protected by a rubber ring that prevents damage.
For connection and change of devices at the end of the hose.
For 13mm (1/2"") - 15mm (5/8"")
Frost protection: Yes
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.