Weber Roast Rack Q 100 / 1000
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Premium roasting rack designed for use with Weber Small Roasting Shields
- Ensures indirect heat for tender and moist results
- Raises large pieces of food off the grates to prevent burning
- Compatible with Q1000/100 and Q1200/120 grills
- Stainless steel construction, dishwasher safe, and heavy-duty
- Offers an authentic grilled taste and perfect outdoor dining experience
Enhance your grilling experience with the premium Weber Roasting Rack. This small roasting rack is designed for use with Weber Small Roasting Shields (part #6561), perfect for your Q1000/100, Q1200/120, Q1400/140, or Go Anywhere gas/charcoal barbecue.
To ensure indirect heat, place the meat on the roasting rack with a shield under it. The result is tender and moist, sure to impress your guests. It's the ideal accessory for roasting on your Weber Q barbecue.
The stainless-steel BBQ grill rack from Weber raises large pieces of food off the grates, allowing you to cook low and slow without burning. It's especially suitable for slow cooking pork or chicken on Q1000/Q100 grills.
Designed for authenticity and durability, the roasting rack is dishwasher safe and heavy-duty. The dimensions of the rack are approximately 2 x 29.3 x 20cm (HxWxD).
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Weber Accessory Type||Grill / Rib Racks|
|Stock Filter||Out Of Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.