Weber SmokeFire EX4 GBS Wood Fired Pellet Grill
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Porcelain-Enamel Finish
- Heavy-duty Steel Cart Frame
- 95-315°C Temperature Range
- Large Stainless Steel Side Table
- Four Probe Capacity (Includes 1 meat probe)
- Large 9kg Capacity Hopper
- LCD Display
The Smoke Fire delivers one of the most amazing authentic wood flavours on the market. Ideal for your meats, fishes and even vegetables. Something really there for everyone. The soaring temperatures reach anywhere between 95-315°C which allows the king of the grill the flexibility to smoke, bake and sear. The possibilities and experiments really are endless.
So, whether your flipping burgers or slow cooking that brisket you really can control the smoke as you please. This one stop shop of the barbeque world allows for it all, it’s even been known for the crisp pizzas or soft desserts you can produce.
The Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking, leaving you with the comfort that your investment will stand the test of time. The large 4,270cm² of dual cooking space means you have even more room and flexibility with direct and indirect cooking. The improvements with this model mean that it’s been specially designed to prevent auger jams. It does all the hard work so you don't have to.
Connecting easily to the Weber Connect App you can control your grill with even more prescription. The step by step grilling assistant that is built into the barbeque give you all the help you may need, even nudging you with notifications when you may be grabbing another cold one.
|Cooking Area||45 x 91cm|
|Fuel Type||Wood Fired Pellet|
|Griddle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Limited Warranty (Years)||5 Years Limited Warranty|
|Maintenance||Clean equipment after each use|
|Material||Porcelain-enamelled Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Range Name||SmokeFire Series|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.