Westminster Coast/Hudson Ten Seat Dining Set Charcoal/Teak
- All Weather Sling
- Powder Coated Aluminium
- FSC Certified Slatted Teak Table Top
- 5 Year Warranty
- We are a Specialist Westminster Showroom, please call for further details
Coast Stacking Armchair
The Coast armchair is constructed using powder coated aluminium for the maximum protection against weather elements. The powder coated layer prevents oxidation to ensure durability and long life.
Aluminium is a lightweight material which has proven to be very strong so therefore ideal for outdoor furniture.
Additional chairs can be purchased if required.
Hudson Extending Table
The Hudson Extending Table isn’t your average extending table. It has a double extension mechanism which means it can extend from 220cm long to 280cm long or finally 320cm long. It’s perfect for that large family, summer barbecue.
The Hudson Rectangular table is constructed with powder coated aluminium frame designed to be stylish and stable in all weathers.
With the slatted Teak table top it brings a touch of classic to a modern set. Teak is completely resistant to weather conditions and can left outside for many years. Over time it will mellow to a silver/grey colour. To preserve the original teak glow Westminster have developed a protector which is water based and can be applied to the teak top.
The Hudson Extending Table is 220cm/280cm/320cm x 100cm
This set includes the Coast Stacking Armchair in Charcoal frame and Charcoal Sling with the Hudson Extending Table in Charcoal Frame with a Teak table top.
We are a specialist Westminster Official Showroom, why not call us for more details. The unique attraction of Westminster furniture is not only the quality and style but the flexibility to create your own set by mixing and matching items to create a truly personalised set.
|Height (cm): 74||Height (cm): 93|
|Width (cm): 100||Width (cm): 58|
|Length (cm): 220 / 280 /320||Depth (cm): 62|
|Weight (kg): 3|
|Dining Table Shape||Rectangle|
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Aluminium|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Material||All weather sling fabric|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||Yes|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.