Westminster Coast/Sahara Round Dining Set Charcoal
- Sunbrella Fabric
- Quick Dry Foam
- Powder Coated Aluminium
- Ceramic Table Top
- 5 Year Warranty
- We are a Specialist Westminster Showroom, please call for further details
Sahara Curved Sofa
The Sahara Curved Sofa sits on a powder coated aluminium frame to ensure a strong and stable construction.
The Sunbrella fabric have a rich, cotton feel but will not fade or stain. Sunbrella ensures years of care free garden furniture. The fabric can be left outside all year long and cleaned using plain water to remove stubborn stains.
The quick dry foam has an open cell structure which allows water to drain through very quickly and also allows fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour, and the condition turn good, the chair can be used within one hour.
Coast Round Table
The coast Rectangular table is constructed with powder coated aluminium frame designed to be stylish and stable in all weathers.
Ceramic table tops are constructed using scratch resistant 3mm ceramic sheet which is fused with a 5mm tempered glass. This created a table top that is not only tough and durable but individual and beautiful.
The Coast Round Table is 180cm diameter
This set includes the Sahara Curved Bench in Charcoal fabric with the Coast Round table in Charcoal Frame with a Dusk Ceramic table top.
We are a specialist Westminster Official Showroom, why not call us for more details. The unique attraction of Westminster furniture is not only the quality and style but the flexibility to create your own set by mixing and matching items to create a truly personalised set.
|Height (cm): 74 (approx)||Height (cm): 71|
|Width (cm): 180||Width (cm): 196|
|Depth (cm): 99|
|Weight (kg): 56|
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Aluminium|
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||Yes|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.