Azpects EasyGrid – Ground Reinforcement Tile
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Versatile interlocking base for sheds, greenhouses, cabins and driveway installation
- Suitable for any areas needing ground or grass protection. Infill with gravel, sand, soil or grass
- Soil erosion prevention
- Quick and easy to install
- Lightweight, slip-resistant, crack proof, frost and UV resistant
Ground reinforcement grid for driveways and garden buildings Quick and easy to install our permeable paving can be laid at approximately 100 m2 per hour when delivered in 1m2 sections on a pallet of 50m2. The EASY Grids for Shed Base form a stable surface for sheds/greenhouses, cabins and more!. The plastic paving can be filled with gravel or grass for a decorative finish that is permeable to water. Strong and durable, the EASY Grid permeable paving system has been tested with a compression strength of up to 300 tonnes. Supports up to 397 tonnes per m2 filled. Strong, lightweight and easy to install with the EASY Grid installation guide.
Ground Reinforcement Grids, ideal for your grass, gravel and stone driveways or even smaller projects such as pathways. It can also be used on a more commercial basis such as car parks or bank reinforcement.
|In Store Only
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.