GARDENA Basic Starter Set
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Ready-to-use set for irrigation and cleaning tasks
- Includes Tap Connector, Hose Connector, Water Stop, and Nozzle
- Fully adjustable spray pattern for versatile applications
- Water Stop automatically stops water flow when attachment is removed
- Anti-Splash Tap Connector for splash-free operation
- Hose fittings with secure grip
- Distinct color scheme for easy differentiation
- Compatible with 1/2" to 5/8" (13–15 mm) hoses
The GARDENA Basic Starter Set provides all the essential parts you need for irrigation and cleaning tasks in your house and garden. This ready-to-use set includes a Tap Connector with an adapter suitable for water taps with 21 mm (G 1/2") and 26.5 mm (G 3/4") threads, a Basic Hose Connector, a Basic Water Stop, and a Basic Nozzle.
The versatile Basic Nozzle features a fully adjustable spray pattern, allowing you to switch between fine mist and hard jet modes. It is perfect for a wide range of watering and cleaning tasks, such as cleaning patios or garden tools. The Water Stop ensures that the water automatically stops when you remove the attachment, and it resumes when you connect a new attachment.
The Anti-Splash Tap Connector prevents splashing while you work at the tap, providing a more convenient experience. The hose fittings with specially shaped clamp nuts offer a secure grip on the hose, ensuring leak-free connections. The set also features a distinct color scheme, with the hose beginning indicated in grey and the hose end in black, making it easy to differentiate between the two.
This set is compatible with 1/2" to 5/8" (13–15 mm) hoses, providing versatility for various hose sizes. The GARDENA Basic Starter Set is a high-quality product made in Germany and is backed by a five-year warranty from GARDENA. Experience the original GARDENA System.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.