GARDENA Classic Multi Sprayer
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Versatile sprayer with three different water spray patterns
- Soft plastic ring on the head for protection against damage
- Pulse trigger can be locked for continuous water flow
- Ergonomic design prevents hand fatigue
The GARDENA Classic Multi Sprayer is a versatile and reliable tool for various watering tasks. With its three different water spray patterns, you have the flexibility to choose the most suitable pattern for your needs. The sprayer is equipped with a soft plastic ring on the head to protect it from damage, ensuring durability and longevity.
If you prefer a continuous water flow, you can easily lock the pulse trigger, preventing hand fatigue during extended use. The GARDENA Classic Multi Sprayer is designed with user comfort in mind, providing a comfortable grip and efficient water distribution.
|Use||Ideal for watering potted plants and beds as well as powerful cleaning|
|Spray Pattern||Soft spray, Bubble jet spray, 3 point hard jet|
|On / Off Trigger||Yes|
|Water flow can be shut off||Yes|
|Water quantity can be regulated||Yes|
|Special Features||Integrated filter which can be removed and cleaned|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.