GARDENA Connector 13mm 1/2"
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Expand and connect your Micro-Drip-System with the Connector 13 mm (1/2")
- Perfect for extending and connecting 13 mm Connecting Pipes or Drip Irrigation Lines
- Intuitive installation with self-explanatory symbols
- Feedback click confirms closed position and reliable connection
- Patented Quick & Easy connection technology for effortless installation
- Components can be easily connected, extended, and disconnected
- Promotes reusability and sustainability of the components
- Combine with Master Unit for a water-proof system with even water pressure
- Efficient and water-saving irrigation for your plants
Expand your Micro-Drip-System with the Connector 13 mm (1/2") by GARDENA. These three connectors are perfect for extending and connecting 13 mm Connecting Pipes or Drip Irrigation Lines. The intuitive installation of the MDS-component is self-explanatory and simple, thanks to the clever symbols provided. When joining a Connecting Pipe to the Connector, you'll hear a feedback click that confirms the closed position and ensures a reliable connection.
With the patented Quick & Easy connection technology, effortlessly connect, flexibly extend, and easily disconnect all MDS-components. This not only makes installation hassle-free but also promotes reusability and sustainability of the components. To achieve a reliable, water-proof Micro-Drip-System with even water pressure, consider combining the Connector with the separately available Master Unit 1000 or Master Unit 2000.
The Connector 13 mm (1/2") is a GARDENA quality product made in Europe, ensuring its high quality and performance. Experience the Micro-Drip-System and take care of your plants while making the most of every precious drop of water. Enjoy easy, accurate, water-saving, and time-saving irrigation.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.