GARDENA Water Stop
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Auto water stop function for instant water flow control
- No need to turn off the tap when changing watering accessories
- Effortless attachment with the specially shaped union nut and Power Grip
- Comfortable and easy to grip, even with wet hands, thanks to the soft plastic grooved grip recesses
- Frost-proof design ensures reliable performance in cold weather
The Water Stop from Gardena is an innovative hose fitting designed to make garden watering more convenient. This practical adapter is easily attached to the end of your hose and offers several benefits. One of its key functions is the auto water stop feature. Whenever you need to change a watering accessory, such as a spray nozzle, the Water Stop automatically cuts off the water flow. This eliminates the need to manually turn off the tap, saving you the hassle of making repeated trips to the water source.
The Water Stop also excels in providing a strong hose grip. This is made possible by the specially shaped union nut with Power Grip, allowing for effortless attachment and a secure connection. Additionally, the connector is designed with soft plastic grooved grip recesses, ensuring comfortable and easy handling even with wet hands.
The Water Stop is its frost-proof construction. You can confidently use this fitting in colder temperatures without worrying about it being affected by freezing conditions. It offers reliable performance throughout the year.
|In Store Only
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.