Hozelock Flow Max 3 Way Tap Connector
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Three outlets - Connect two watering devices or hose pipes to one outside tap and use the rotating outlet for directing water into a bucket or watering can.
- Rotating outlet - Accurately dispense water into a bucket or watering can without holding it underneath the tap.
- Twin outlets - Increase connections with independently adjustable outlets. Compatible with threaded tap connectors for attaching devices like automatic watering controllers.
- Ergonomic valves - Easily operate and adjust flow for specific connections. Convenient for connecting two watering devices or hose pipes.
- Ideal for automatic watering systems, Simply screw a controller directly underneath the tap, leaving one connector available for the garden hose.
- Supplied with a choice of adaptors (21mm, 26.5mm, or 33.3mm) for easy installation on most garden taps.
Introducing the versatile 3-Way Tap Connector from Hozelock, designed to enhance your outdoor watering experience. This connector allows you to connect two watering devices or hose pipes directly to a single outside tap, while also featuring a third outlet that can be conveniently rotated to direct water into a bucket or watering can.With this connector, you can easily manage multiple watering tasks simultaneously. It connects directly to most garden taps and comes with adaptors in sizes 21mm (1/2" BSP), 26.5mm (3/4" BSP), or 33.3mm (1" BSP), ensuring compatibility with a variety of taps. The 3-Way Tap Connector is also ideal for use with automatic watering systems, as controllers can be securely screwed directly underneath the tap, providing convenience and efficiency.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.