Kamado Joe Big Joe III Barbecue
Free Delivery on orders over £100.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Includes the patented SloRoller Hyperbolic smoke chamber.
- 33% bigger than the Classic
- Premium 24″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves / Handle
- Lifetime guaranteeon Ceramic Parts.
The Kamado Joe Big Joe is a scaled-up version of the already popular Kamado Joe Classic model. It features the iconic blaze-red outer, supported by a cast-iron cart with lockable wheels. This larger than life unit delivers a superior outdoor cooking experience and highly innovative features which ensure you get the best tastes and easiest cooking process possible.
The 6-piece design fire box removes the risk of breakage when in use. It's built-in thermometer, as well as a Kontrol Tower Top Vent, allows you to monitor the temperature accurately without having to lift the lid, all due to its effective airflow management system. The innovative Air Lift hinge allows the lid to open and close with ease and therefore reduces the weight of the dome. As with other Kamado Ceramic models, the Big Joe benefits from the patented ash drawer removal system with provides mess-free ash disposal.
The Kamado Joe Grill is made of high-quality materials, so general care and maintenance is minimal. All Kamado Joe Classics are ready and equipped with an easy ash removal system; it is recommended to empty this after each use.
The Kamado Joe Big Joe 3 as with all Kamado Joe Classic units comes with a lifetime guarantee on Ceramic Parts.
|Maintenance||The Kamado Joe Grill is made of high quality materials, so general care and maintenance is minimal. All Kamado Joe Classics are ready and equipped with an easy ash removal system; it is recommended to empty this after each use.|
|Type||Kamado Joe Barbecue|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.