Solar Centre Lumify Vintage Lights (Set of 10)
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Add fairy lighting anywhere outdoors without the need for mains power
- Mains brightness from a portable product
- Designed to work using solar power alone, but can also be charged by USB
- Can work for 12 nights from a single USB charge with little help from the sun
- Optional Powersaving™ mode reduces brightness but doubles runtimes
- Designed specifically to work in UK winter
- 2m of cable between solar panel and first LED bulb
- High grade frost-resistant polycrystalline solar panels
- Turn on automatically at night and turn off automatically at dawn
- On/off switch too so you can turn them off whenever you want
- 8 lighting modes including all the bulbs constantly on, and flashing modes
- Uses high quality replaceable 18650 lithium ion battery (supplied and installed)
- Stake and deck/wall mount supplied for solar panel
- Features a 12 month warranty as standard.
Lumify USB Solar Fairy Lights are fully automatic so once you have set them up, turned them on and selected your favourite mode, they will light up automatically at dusk and turn off automatically after 8 hours. There is an on/off switch in the control tube so you can turn your lights off at any point. You can also use the on/off switch to reset the timer - simply turn your lights off and back on at any point in the evening and the 8 hour timer will be reset. Lumify will continue to charge if they have been switched off, but they will not turn on and off automatically until they have been turned on at the switch.
Lumify has 8 lighting modes including all sorts of flashing and alternating sequences as well as steady on where all lights stay on all the time with no flashing. Steady on is by far the most popular mode among our own customers so we have made this mode the first mode and the default mode on Lumify. Once you have selected your favourite mode Lumify will remember that setting and light up in that mode automatically each night.
Lumify have been designed to be used outdoors where they will withstand everything the British weather can throw at them, but that doesn't mean you can't use them indoors too! Simply remove the battery, disconnect the solar panel and plug them in to a USB charging source where they can operate indoors like normal mains powered lights.
- Control pack to panel 2 meters
- Light String
- Total length of cable 9.1 meters
- Control pack to lights 1.9 meters
- 7.2 meters of lights
- 10 x Vintage Bulbs (spaced 80cm apart)
- Each bulb contains 4 warm white micro LEDs
|Solar / USB
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.