Chessington Garden Centre – Christmas Wonderland – Terms and Conditions
- Child rates apply to children aged 1-12 years.
- Children under 1 year of age are permitted to purchase a ‘My First Christmas’ ticket, this will include a present token from Santa at the end of the experience.
- Adult rate applies for persons aged 13 and over however, if you wish to receive a present from Father Christmas you must purchase a child’s ticket.
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Tickets can be purchased in-store from our Customer Services department or online via our website. We are regrettably unable to take bookings over the telephone.
- Events, activities or workshops specifically aimed at children will have age ranges stated at the point of sale.
- Where applicable, if food is provided and unless otherwise stated, food options will be available for selection on the day/night. Details of food options provided will be outlined at the point of sale.
- Tickets are valid only for the selected date and time, we ask you to arrive early to avoid disappointment. During Santa’s Christmas Wonderland we are limited on how many people we are allowed in the grotto at one time and therefore cannot guarantee entry if late for your time slot.
- Chessington Garden Centre recommends arriving at the Grotto Entrance a minimum of 5 minutes prior to your start time
- Please note that if wearing wearing green this may impact your green screen photo.
- Late arrivals may be refused entry.
- Chessington Garden Centres operates a policy of no refunds or cancellations, except for extenuating circumstances and with management approval. *Please note that we cannot accept refunds or cancellations due to illness. We do ask if you are unwell you do not attend and call us first.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the ticket without any refund or compensation and or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant event, activity or workshop.
- E-tickets must be presented upon arrival at the event. This also includes any print copies of your E-Ticket. We also accept E-tickets that are shown on a smartphone, tablet or any other device. Failure to present your ticket/s may result in your entrance to an event, activity or workshop being delayed.
- Chessington Garden Centre may request to see further identification at the point of entry.
- Chessington Garden Centre reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Chessington Garden Centre in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend events, activities, workshops, alter times, prices and services without notice.
- Refunds are only given if Chessington Garden Centre is closed due to exceptional circumstances. *This includes COVID-19 and in the unlikely event that the Garden Centre is forced to close.
- If the event, our Christmas Wonderland is cancelled in its entirety, Chessington Garden Centre will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible, including (if applicable) notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and times (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled event, activity or workshop or it is not rescheduled, Chessington Garden Centre shall give you a refund of the purchased ticket.
- Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption of an event that is from situations beyond the control of Chessington Garden Centre.
- Card payments are made on a secure server with full encryption of all card data. Card details and personal information will be kept secure and in line with Chessington Garden Centre Data Protection Policy.
- Chessington Garden Centre is a company committed to taking all reasonable steps in accommodating the needs of disabled people to enable them to enjoy the event. Our Christmas Wonderland has been designed with this in mind and ease of access.
- Dogs and all other pets are not permitted within the retail area at Chessington Garden Centre or any events. This is with the exception of Assistant Dogs and some restrictions do apply. Please see contact our Customer Service department for further information at Chessington Garden Centre on 01372 725638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission to any event, activity or workshop is at your own risk. Chessington Garden Centre will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the event, activity or workshop including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering Chessington Garden Centre and the Santa Wonderland Experience, you consent to filming stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- If you experience any problems during the event, activity or workshop, please contact a member of Chessington Garden Centre staff, as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the event, activity or workshop.
Please note that Chessington Garden Centre has the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and post the new version of such Terms and Conditions on the website. By continuing to purchase your E-ticket, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries with regard to the Chessington Garden Centres E-ticketing system or our Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com.