Chessington Garden Centre – Loyalty Club– Terms and Conditions
Please note From October 31st 2021 you will no longer be able to collect points when shopping with us. You will still receive communications from us in our newsletter and exclusive access to our events.
You will however, still be able to spend those points you have accumulated until December 31st 2021.
From January 1st 2022 all loyalty points will expire and the new role out of exclusive offers will be revealed. To ensure you receive every offer make sure you are subscribed to our mailing list. Terms and Conditions will be updated in due course.
- These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of the contract between Chessington Nurseries Ltd and you the customer relating to the Loyalty Programme. You can join the Loyalty Programme by applying for a Chessington Garden Centre Loyalty Card in participating stores and you will be issued a Loyalty Card which can be used to earn points on the same Loyalty Account. If you apply to register with us you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including shoplifting or any previous history of verbal or physical abuse to Chessington Garden Centre staff.
- To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to complete an application form in our store or register for a Loyalty Account on our website www.chessingtongardencentre.co.uk . A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Programme.
- Your Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of Chessington Garden Centre. You must return your Loyalty Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. You should not share your Loyalty Account username and password with anyone, including Chessington Garden Centre staff. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any customer information, password or Loyalty Card number you should promptly contact our information desk 01372 725638.
- Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points in-store and online at www.chessingtongardencentre.co.uk. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
- Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
- The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes
- If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Chessington Garden Centre or if Chessington Garden Centre reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. Chessington Garden Centre reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
- In addition to the above, Chessington Garden Centre reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.chessingtongardencentre.co.uk; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.chessingtongardencentre.co.uk.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at Loyaltyclub@chessingtongardencentre.co.uk
- As of 09/02/2021 we will no longer be offering Triple Points Tuesday. You can still redeem points as usual on Tuesdays.
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
- To collect points for a transaction in-store at Chessington Garden Centre, you must present your Loyalty Card at the till at the time of purchase or within 30 days of the date of purchase. To collect points for a transaction on our website, you must enter the Loyalty Card number at the checkout page before completing your order.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 4 points will be awarded for every £1 spent.
- Chessington Garden Centre reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances, any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
- Chessington Garden Centre are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
- You will not be able to collect points on your delivery charge for any online orders.
- Loyalty Points assigned to your card and account and can be redeemed up to 12 months from the date that they are accrued. These will automatically be removed from your account if not already redeemed.