Billy and Margot Strawberry & Apple Iced Treat 139g
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Delicious treats for your dogs all year round (especially in the summer!!)
- Keeps your dog cool in the summer
- Can be eaten straight out of the tub
- Different way to add enrichment into your dog’s day
- Lots of nutrition for dog
These treats are not only delicious but they also contain extra nutrition from fruits, coconut oil, flaxseed and Aloe Vera and many more. This makes it more nutritional than human ice cream. These treats also do not contain any dairy or gluten. On a hot day these are a brilliant way to keep your dog hydrated and they are fun too. You do not need to worry about getting a bowl out and putting it in as you can feed your dog straight from the tub. If your dog loves it that much and runs off with the tub do not worry as the tub is entirely edible and will not harm your dog. The tub is also specially shaped so that all dogs can fit their mouth or muzzles in, so no dogs will miss out on this yummy cool treat.
Pure Fruit Puree (Strawberry 8%, Apple 8%), Fructose, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Flaxseed Oil, Potato Flour, Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids.
Moisture 72.1%, Protein 0.14%, Fat 13.3%, Crude Fibre 0.8%, Inorganic Matter 0.1%.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
When handling raw food you should wash your hands before you touch anything else.
|Brand||Billy and Margot|
|Material||Strawberry and Apple|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.