GARDENA Oscillating Sprinkler Aqua S
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Effortless and precise watering for your lawn and plants
- Designed for areas of 90 to 220 m²
- Adjustable range between 7 and 17 meters
- Width range of max. 13 meters
- Durable material with metal components for stability
- Protected against frost and UV radiation
- Easy cleaning with built-in metal filter and provided needle
Embrace every moment of summer with the Aqua S oscillating sprinkler from GARDENA. This versatile sprinkler ensures that your lawn and plants receive even and precise watering without the hassle of forming puddles. Designed for areas ranging from 90 to 220 m², the Aqua S is a convenient and efficient choice for your garden.
Setting up the Aqua S is a breeze; simply place it on the lawn and adjust the range anywhere between 7 and 17 meters using the slider. The width range of the Aqua S reaches a maximum of 13 meters. Once connected to the hose, turn on the water, and let the Aqua S reliably water your plants, freeing up your time for other activities.
The Aqua S boasts a durable construction with metal components, ensuring it remains firmly anchored to the ground during operation. Additionally, this sprinkler is protected against frost and UV radiation, allowing you to leave it on the lawn after use without worry.
Cleaning the Aqua S is a simple task, just like setting it up. The water connection features a built-in metal filter, easily removable by rotating the connection. For cleaning, just hold it under running water. If lime builds up on the nozzles, a needle is conveniently provided at the other end of the sprinkler within a screw cap. Use the needle for a quick poke to unclog the nozzles.
|Range of Spray
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.