GARDENA Trimmer EasyCut 23/18V P4A solo
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Convenient and cordless lawn trimming
- Lightweight design for comfortable usage
- Compatible with 18V batteries from the Power For All Alliance range
- Long battery run time and cutting capacity
- Adjustable handle and telescopic shaft for customized trimming
- Head tilt feature for cutting under obstacles
- LED battery status indicator for easy monitoring
- Pull-out and removable plant guard for protecting flowers and bushes
- Cost-effective and flexible battery compatibility
The Battery operated Trimmer EasyCut 23/18V P4A from Gardena offers a convenient and cordless solution for lawn trimming, allowing you to shape your lawn with ease, even in hard-to-reach spots. With its lightweight design, the EasyCut ensures comfortable usage, enabling you to trim your lawn for extended periods without feeling tired.
The EasyCut can achieve a maximum battery run time of up to 135 minutes and cut up to 3375 meters of lawn edge per run time.
Assembly of the EasyCut is quick and easy, allowing you to start using it immediately. You can easily adjust the handle and telescopic shaft to suit your needs, ensuring an upright and relaxed posture while trimming your lawn.
If you need to cut underneath obstacles, simply tilt the head of the trimmer for easy manoeuvrability. The LED battery status indicator on the handle provides a clear view of the charging status while you're using the trimmer. Additionally, the pull-out and removable plant guard ensures that plants in flower beds near the lawn edge are well protected.
The Gardena EasyCut solo is supplied without a battery and charger, but it is compatible with all 18V batteries from the Power For All Alliance range, a multi-brand battery alliance of leading manufacturers. This compatibility allows you to use the same batteries for various devices around your house and garden, providing cost savings and flexibility.
|Direct from Supplier
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.