Large Beef Knuckle Playbone
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- British beef knuckle
- Brilliant treat to keep your dog entertained for hours
- Large playbone - Ideal for larger dogs
- Make sure you select the right size bone for your dog
This is a UK made product, made from British Beef knuckle bone. The knuckle bone is great for keeping your dog entertained and is good for your dog to be gnawing on as this will help with their dental hygiene. The sizes of the bone may vary so select the right size for your dog. When your dog has this bone, make sure that you are always supervising your dog. If you have more than one dog in your household, it is recommended that you separate them in different rooms, as this is to prevent fighting arising. If you are giving your dog a bone for the first time it is best to give a bone that is bigger than their head. As dogs will gulp food down when it is something new, so having a bone that is bigger will reduce the risk of this happening.
100% British beef
Moisture 24.9%, Protein 15.6%, Fat 32.9%, Fibre 5.8%, Inorganic Matter 26.2%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
These are Treats so should only be given 2-3 times a week.
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else. If any of the juices get spilt wash off with soapy water.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.