Little One "Green Valley" Fibrefood For Rabbits 750g
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Delicious and nutritious snack for omnivorous small mammals
- Valuable source of macro- & micronutrients
- Perfectly balanced mix with silkworm pupae, black soldier fly pupae, mealworms, and crickets
- Great source of animal protein and essential fatty acids
- Beneficial effects on pets' skin and coat
Delight your small mammals with the scrumptious Little One Pea Flakes Snack. These delicious and nutritious treats are specially designed for rodents and offer a unique form of flakes that are easier to bite compared to hard peas.
Manufactured with a special technology at the moment of peas harvest, these pea flakes are made available to all kinds of small animals, ensuring they can enjoy the goodness of peas without any difficulty. The flakes are not only tasty but also provide a rich source of essential nutrients for your pets.
Each pack of Little One Pea Flakes Snack is filled with 100% pea flakes, offering a balanced nutritional profile that supports your small mammals' well-being. The flakes boast a protein content of 23.2%, fats at 1.4%, fiber at 16.8%, and ash at 2.7%, making it a wholesome treat for your furry friends.
Offer the Little One Pea Flakes Snack to all your small mammals, and watch as they happily nibble on these delicious treats, enjoying both the flavor and the nutritional benefits. With these pea flakes, mealtime becomes a delightful and nutritious experience for your pets.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.