Mr Johnson's Supreme Tropical Fruit Rabbit Mix 2.25Kg
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Fibrous, nutritious, and wholesome blend
- Encourages natural foraging instinct
- Includes steam-flaked peas, carrots, bananas, pineapple, aromatic cereals, extrusions, and herbs
- Delicious fruity aroma
- Complementary feed for rabbits
- Must be fed with unlimited access to good quality hay
- Small quantity of fresh fruits to be fed daily
- Fresh clean water should always be available
Indulge your rabbit with the delightful Mr Johnson’s Supreme Tropical Fruit RABBIT MIX, a fibrous, nutritious, and wholesome blend designed to provide your furry companion with a tasty and healthy diet. This exquisite mix includes a variety of textures, such as steam-flaked peas, carrots, bananas, pineapple, aromatic cereals, extrusions, and herbs, all aimed at encouraging your rabbit's natural foraging instinct.
This delicious rabbit mix offers a fruity aroma that will delight your pet's senses with every bite. Feeding the correct diet to your rabbit is paramount for maintaining good health. These small herbivores require high levels of fiber in their diet to support normal digestive function and promote essential dental wear.
Mr Johnson’s Supreme Tropical Fruit RABBIT MIX serves as a complementary feed for rabbits and should be provided alongside unlimited access to good quality hay. High-quality hay is an essential source of fiber and a vital part of your rabbit's diet, ensuring proper digestion and overall well-being.
Enhance your rabbit's diet with a small quantity of fresh fruits daily, complementing their nutrition and adding excitement to their meals. Always make sure fresh clean water is available to keep your furry friend hydrated and content.
Give your rabbit a taste of the tropics with the irresistible Mr Johnson’s Supreme Tropical Fruit RABBIT MIX, providing them with a nourishing and varied diet that supports their natural instincts and nutritional needs.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.