Rosewood Carrot 'n' Forage Bunny
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- 19cm long unique and cheeky treat
- Made from edible cellulose-fiber boards coated in meadow hay
- Filled with crisp and yummy carrot pieces
- Carrot pieces set in a clear vegetable starch glaze
- Encourages foraging and engages bunny's snacking experience
- Delicious and healthy treat for your bunny
- Enriching activity to promote bunny's well-being
Introduce a unique and cheeky treat to your bunny with the Carrot 'n' Forage Bunny from Rosewood. This 19cm long bunny is a delightful combination of edible cellulose-fiber boards coated in meadow hay, making it a safe and enjoyable treat for your furry friend.
The bunny is creatively filled with crisp and yummy carrot pieces, set in a clear vegetable starch glaze. This ensures that your bunny will have to work for their treat, adding an element of fun and engagement to their snacking experience.
Watch as your bunny happily forages and nibbles on this delightful treat, savoring every tasty carrot piece. The Carrot 'n' Forage Bunny not only offers a delicious and healthy snack but also provides an enriching activity for your bunny to enjoy.
Give your bunny a treat they'll adore with the Carrot 'n' Forage Bunny. Its unique design and delectable carrot pieces will keep your bunny entertained and satisfied, promoting their overall well-being and happiness.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.