Supreme Pet Foods Selective Hamster Food 350g
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Nutritionally complete diet with oats and barley
- Formulated specifically for hamsters' nutritional requirements
- Recommended by vets and highly palatable
- Rich in tasty wholegrain goodness
- Added linseed for glossy and healthy coats
- Ensures optimal health and wellbeing for hamsters
Meet the Science Selective Hamster - a nutritionally complete diet specially formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of hamsters. This carefully crafted diet is the top choice recommended by vets, ensuring your hamster receives the best in nutrition. Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats and barley, Selective provides a rich and balanced diet that is not only highly palatable but also irresistible to your furry companion.
Science Selective is enriched with tasty wholegrain goodness, giving your hamster a delectable dining experience with every bite. Additionally, we've included linseed in this diet, a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, to ensure that your pet's coat remains glossy and in excellent condition. With Science Selective Hamster, you can rest assured that your pet is receiving the essential nutrients they need for optimal health and wellbeing.
Treat your beloved hamster to this superior diet and watch them thrive with delight, all while maintaining a healthy and lustrous coat. Make the smart choice with Science Selective Hamster and give your pet the diet they truly deserve.
|Supreme Pet Foods
|Wholegrain Oats & Barley
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.