Azpects EASYGrout Porcelain Paving Grout 15kg – Dark Grey
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Available in 15kg tubs
- Available in Light Grey, Dark Grey or Natural
- Filling joints from 5mm up to 25mm wide
- Fine textured finish
- Rapid set
Azpects EASY Grout Dark Grey is a high-quality slurry grout for use on porcelain and most other paving materials.
EASYGrout mixes readily with water to give a highly flowable joint filling and grouting mortar ideal for use on floor surfaces where a high early strength, resilient, compact grout joint is needed, particularly in areas subject to early and sustained trafficking. It is available in three colours and is suitable for grouting joints internally and externally around ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiling and clay paving slabs, filling joints from 5mm up to 25mm wide with a minimum joint depth of 20mm.
Easy Grout – How much do I need?
1 x 15Kg Tub of EASYJoint will cover approximately the following areas* This is estimated and will entirely depend on user experience, gap width etc
|Area covered per 15kg
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.