GARDENA Endline Drip Head
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Selective and reliable watering for individual potted plants
- Water-saving design for efficient irrigation
- Compatible with 4.6 mm Supply Pipe and 13 mm Connecting Pipe
- Easy installation with the Assembly Tool
- Water application rate of 2 litres per hour
- Flexible connection technology for hassle-free installation
- High-quality German manufacturing for durability
- Part of the Micro-Drip-System for precise and time-saving irrigation
Enhance your irrigation system with the GARDENA Endline Drip Head 2 l/h. Designed for use at the end of the 4.6 mm Supply Pipe, this drip head allows you to water individual potted plants with precision, efficiency, and water conservation in mind. For longer rows of plants like a hedge, you can also screw the Endline Drip Head into the 13 mm Connecting Pipe after creating an opening with the Assembly Tool. With a water application rate of 2 litres per hour, it is recommended to use this drip head for plants with similar water needs.
Installing the MDS (Micro-Drip-System) component is a breeze, thanks to the innovative Easy & Flexible connection technology. Simply screw the MDS component into the pipe, expand it, and effortlessly insert it into the Supply Pipe or Connecting Pipe. The GARDENA Endline Drip Head 2 l/h is a high-quality product manufactured in Germany, ensuring reliability and durability.
With the Endline Drip Head 2 l/h, you can take care of your plants while efficiently utilizing every precious drop of water. Achieve easy, accurate, and time-saving irrigation with GARDENA's Micro-Drip-System.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.