Hozelock Round Mixer Tap Connector
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Designed for mixer, round and oval spout taps
- Suitable for taps with a maximum diameter of 18mm or 24mm
- Ideal for non-threaded taps
- Can be used on both indoor and outdoor taps
- Compatible with Hozelock hose fittings thanks to the universal male end connector
- Creates a leak-free seal once securely tightened the stainless steel clip around the tap
- Quick removal from the tap when not required
The Round Mixer Tap Connector is designed for simple and secure fitting, with an adjustable stainless steel clip that can be easily adjusted to fit taps of two different sizes - 14-18mm and 20-24mm.
It features a rubber seal that fits securely around both round and oval taps, ensuring a leak-free connection. This connector is versatile and can be used on indoor mixer taps or outdoor non-threaded taps. Installing it is straightforward - simply adjust the stainless steel clip to fit the tap.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.