Hozelock Round Spike Sprinkler Plus 314 Sq m
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- High-performance spike sprinkler for efficient watering
- Specially designed to give 100% even water coverage, regardless of water pressure (1-10 bar)
- Covers a maximum area of 314m², so you can water your entire garden with ease
- Rotating sprinkler that can water a full or part circle, depending on your needs
- Ultra-even coverage thanks to the water-powered motor and 5 jets
- Metal spike ensures quality and durability during use
Are you tired of spending hours watering your garden? the high-performance Round Spike Sprinkler Plus from Hozelock is here to help! With a maximum coverage area of 314m², this sprinkler makes it easy to water your entire garden in no time. Plus, its rotating design allows you to water a full or part circle, depending on your needs.
But what really sets our spike sprinkler apart is its ultra-even coverage, thanks to the water-powered motor and 5 jets. Whether you have high or low water pressure (1-10 bar), you'll get a consistent and thorough watering every time for your lawn and established plants, without any dry patches or oversaturation. Plus, its solid metal spike ensures stability when pushed into the ground.
Adjusting the sprinkler is a breeze - simply slide the red setting rings to water a full or part circle, depending on your needs. And with 5 jets, you can achieve a maximum coverage area of approximately 314m² or 20m.
And when it comes to durability, Hozelock’s Round Spike Sprinkler Plus doesn't disappoint. Its metal spike ensures that it can withstand heavy use and will last for years to come. So why wait? Invest in our high-performance spike sprinkler today and make gardening a breeze!
|Range of Spray
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.