Natures Menu Beef Rib
- Provides hours of entertainment
- Suitable for experienced raw feeders
- 100% beef
Beef ribs are an excellent bone to give your dog to keep them entertained for hours. This bone is suitable for experienced raw feeders above 10 months old. Not only does it keep them entertained it is also good for their teeth as it cleans their teeth while they are chewing. They are 100% natural and are sourced from human graded meat. All you need to do is thaw it out and then you can give them the bone.When feeding never cut the bones, give the bones to your dog while small children are present. If you have multiple dogs, separate them as this could lead to aggressive behave between the dogs. If you decide to give this to you dog in multiple sessions then when you have finished that session, rinse the bone under cold water and place in a plastic bag (sealed) and keep in the fridge. The maximum length of time it can be kept in the fridge is 24 hours.
Protein22%Crude Fat15%Crude Ash31%Crude Fibre4%Kcal223 Kcal/100gMoisture28%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
when handling the raw food you should wash your hands before you touch anything else.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.