Rosewood Gnaw Stone Stack
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Unique gnawable stacker to wear growing teeth and prevent boredom
- Made from edible wood and special dried-loam stones coated with dried carrot
- Made only from 100% natural ingredients
- Especially recommended for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and gerbils
- Great for all small animals
- Approximate Dimensions (Product): 12 x 10 x 6cm
Give your small animals the delightful Rosewood Naturals Gnaw Stone Stack Small Animal Treat - a unique and gnawable stacker that not only offers a tasty challenge but also helps wear down growing teeth and prevent boredom. Made with 100% natural ingredients, this treat from the Rosewood Naturals brand is dedicated to promoting better health and wellbeing for your beloved pets.
The Gnaw Stone Stack is thoughtfully designed with edible wood and special dried-loam stones coated with dried carrot, providing a safe and enriching snacking experience for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, chinchillas, and degus.
As a brand driven by the desire to deliver pets a better quality treat, Rosewood Naturals ensures that many of their treats offer a real feeding challenge to stimulate pets and reduce boredom, keeping them mentally and physically engaged.
This treat is especially recommended for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and gerbils, but it's great for all small animals. Treat your furry friends with the Rosewood Naturals Gnaw Stone Stack, and watch them enjoy its natural goodness!
Approximate Dimensions (Product): 12 x 10 x 6cm
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.