Rosewood Papaya n Peanut Cookies 8pc
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Wholemeal cookies with omega-3 and omega-6-rich linseed
- Topped with papaya, peanut, coconut, and banana
- 100% natural ingredients, no added sugar or artificial additives
- Easier portion control for smaller pets
- Suitable for most small animals, especially loved by hamsters, mice, rats, and gerbils
Indulge your furry friends with a little taste of paradise with Rosewood's Naturals Cookies - a little critter heaven in the form of wholemeal cookies topped with the exotic flavors of far-away shores. Crafted with love and care, these cookies are specially designed to provide a real feeding challenge that stimulates pets and reduces boredom.
Made with 100% natural ingredients, these cookies are a wholesome treat for your beloved small animals, promoting better health and overall wellbeing. The inclusion of omega-3 and omega-6-rich linseed enhances the nutritional value, supporting healthy skin and coats for your furry companions.
The delicious combination of papaya, peanut, coconut, and banana not only tantalizes your pets' taste buds but also adds a tropical touch to their snacking experience. With no added sugar, salt, edible glues, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, you can rest assured that your pets are enjoying a safe and healthy treat.
Portion control becomes easier with these wholemeal cookies, making them a perfect choice for smaller pets. They are suitable for most small animals, but they are particularly adored by hamsters, mice, rats, and gerbils. Watch as your little friends happily nibble away at these delightful cookies, savoring every flavorful bite!
|Papaya & Peanut
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.