Solar Centre Atlas Solar Spotlights
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- A set of 2 warm white LED spotlights that are ultra bright at 100 lumens with adjustable heads
- 2.5W solar panel is designed to work all year round, even in winter with optional power save mode for longer lasting results
- Zero running costs, better for you and the environment
- Light up your favourite garden tree or create your own luxury hideaway corner
- No electrician required with your stress-free installation
- Lights and solar panel can be stake or wall/deck mounted with an adjustable solar panel and light angle
- Atlas Spotlights are automatic and can work for up to 10 hours a night and up to 25 metres coverage
- Features on/off switch so you can turn them on and off at your leisure
- Features a 12 month warranty as standard
Create your own signature space with the Atlas Solar Spotlights. Perfect for highlighting your favourite feature or create your own luxury hideaway in the corner of your garden. This solar-powered duo is designed to work all year round, creating a warm white glow for up to 10 hours each night. Featuring a contemporary and compact design with adjustable heads and an optional power saving mode, you can rest assured this perfect pair will stay shining bright all through winter.
- Light head: 6cm Length / 4cm Diameter
- Light bracket: 4cm width / 6cm Length
- Ground spike: 16.5cm Length
- Solar panel: 17x19cm
- Wire from panel to splitter: 58cm
- Wire from splitter to light head: 4.5m (450cm)
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.