Solar Centre Eco Wedge Pro Security Light
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Installs in Minutes
- Optional Powersaving™ mode reduces brightness but doubles runtimes
- Superbright white SMD LED bulbs
- Designed specifically to work in UK winter
- Detects motion up to 3 metres away
- IP64 Waterproofing
- Features a 12 month warranty as standard
This 38 SMD high powered motion activated light packs a powerful 500 lumens punch that is backed up by a high density solar panel and 5m detection range.
This wireless solar motion light is fully automatic and will illuminate for 15 seconds each time it detects motion making it ideal for lighting doorways, entrances and pathways. The Eco Wedge Professional is wireless, reliable, weatherproof, fully automatic and easy to install.
The ECO Wedge Pro's battery is charged by day giving it the power it needs to work after dark. After dark The ECO Wedge Pro's motion sensor starts detecting movement illuminating every time it's detected. The following morning the ECO Wedge Pro turns off automatically and begins charging again. The ECO Wedge Pro is designed to be fully automatic however should you wish to you can turn it off completely using the power button on the front of the unit.
Because the Eco Wedge Pro Solar Security Light is completely self-contained with no separate solar panel it features a simple installation process. With only two screws to be fixed in place it's quick and easy to install however with no DIY skills required. Please note that the ECO Wedge Pro must be installed outside in an unshaded location to work to its full potential.
The ECO Wedge Pro is designed to withstand all the elements and within reason can be installed in exposed locations.
- Depth 86mm x Width 208mm x Height 115mm
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.