Solar Centre Edinburgh Festoon Lights (Set of 20)
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Add festoon lighting anywhere outdoors without the need for mains power
- Mains brightness from a portable product
- Designed to work using solar power alone, but can also be charged by USB
- Optional Powersaving™ modes reduces brightness but can triple runtimes
- Designed specifically to work in UK winter
- 4m of cable between solar panel and first LED bulb
- Turn on automatically at night and turn off automatically at dawn
- On/off switch too so you can turn them off whenever you want
- Uses high quality replaceable 18650 lithium ion battery (supplied and installed)
- Deck/Wall mount supplied for solar panel
- USB cable not included (USB to USB Micro)
- Features a 12 month warranty as standard.
Add festoon lighting quickly and easily to any outdoor space without the need for mains power with this stunning vintage effect 14.45m light garland.
This warm white set of 20 bulbs are spaced 55cm apart and are backed up with 3 brightness modes which give you the option to extend runtimes by sacrificing a small amount of brightness.
The Edinburgh USB Solar Festoon Lights are designed to charge using solar power alone, but they can also be fully charged by USB (USB lead not included).
USB charging is perfect if you don't have a great solar panel location or if you want to guarantee lighting for that special occasion even if the weather has let you down.
- Light String
- Total length of cable 13.9m
- Distance from panel to first bulb 4m
- 9.9m of lights
- 20 x Festoon Bulbs (spaced 50cm apart)
|Solar / USB
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.