DeliVita Cooking Class
Cooking with Fire...
Join Marco from DeliVita and discover how to cook with fire with our brand-new pizza oven range.
Pizza is a given in this course, but don't think that's all you will be learning about... you will be shown a wide variety of cooking techniques, as well as learning how to cook a selection of other dishes with the DeliVita pizza oven. Marco will show you the tricks of the trade to ensure that you can host in style the next time you are cooking in the garden. On this course, not only will you learn, you’ll eat all the delicious food you prepare and make.
All the ingredients will be sourced from our Farm Shop and Butchers, ensuring that the high-quality dishes produced by you on the day, can be re-made at home, for family and friends, time and time again.
Over 18 only.
Unfortunately, as this is a group event, we cannot guarantee a lack of allergens in any of the food prepared on the day. However, if you have specific allergen-related food issues, please let us know.
The course covers:
- Learning how to control the temperature of a wood oven
- Using different doughs for different flavours
- Stretching techniques
- Alternatives to pizza – no tomato, sweet options, pizza salad, etc...
- Smoking, and how to use the oven when you finish cooking to maximise economy
- How to sear and cook juicy, tender meats (these will be provided by our Sedum Butchers)
The course includes:
- Drinks provided throughout the course
- The chance to eat all of the delicious dishes showcased on the day
- At the end of the day you'll receive your own Pizza Starter Kit including; dough balls, pizza sauces, and more...
- Learn the art of cooking on the beautifully designed, clay interior, wood-fired Delivita Outdoor Ovens.
DeliVita ovens will be available to purchase in-store and online at Chessington Garden Centre from late August.